Thursday 26 November 2009

Filling up the days

Well... if I'd written 2,000 words per day, I would have finished yesterday. That clearly hasn't happened. But I'm still hanging on - yesterday I passed the 40,000 word mark!

So, with 5 days left, and less than 10k to go, I'm feeling pretty confident. Life's busy though - going to see Mother Courage tonight - featuring the brilliant, ramshackle-vaudeville-piano-genius, Duke Special. I urge everybody to buy all his records forthwith! (couple of live performances for your listening pleasure below).

And Friday night our good friend Stephen Hay has a gig at the Blag Club, Notting Hill. You should check out his music here Stephen Hay's website

All this is just to make an excuse - my evenings look full, so I foresee Saturday becoming the biggest nanowrimo day for me in the entire month! In fact - I'm going to aim for the finish line on Saturday.

Duke Special - Portrait


Duke Special and Neil Hannon - Our love goes Deeper than this

No comments:

Post a Comment