Saturday 15 January 2011

Ke11y_Cute screening


Quick heads up of a nice short films event called ROTORELIEFS, where Ke11y_Cute, the cyber horror short film I wrote, directed by Ang Yee Sien, will be screened this Wednesday 19th Jan from 7pm.

And while I've got your attention, I just wanted to say Happy New Year, AND, just because I haven't been in touch since October, that doesn't mean I've been doing nothing... on the contrary; 2011 is going to be the year of Lost in Mozart: BOTH an epic piece of theatre for the Edinburgh Fringe and beyond, and the best British movie, well, ever.

Now, I fully expect that getting these tandem projects off the ground is going to be an lot of work as well as a lot of fun. There are sure to be stories to tell along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment